Pages

Thursday, July 17, 2014

MAC Peachstock Love



So I just recently jumped on the makeup bandwagon and 
with that comes a deep hunger and obsession. 

I must report, that I have fallen victim to the most
heinous of Makeup Addictions:
(Dun DUn Dun!)

MAC 

Mac lipsticks to be specific. 

They make me feel so fancy and I freaking love all the colors.
I just want to smear them all over my face!

I now have a small collection of the very best
(for my skin tone and personal preference)
AND now they have a new friend:

Peachstock.

A beautiful, nudish peachy color. A satin finish
(so its nice and moisturizing)
Its a MAC Pro color they just added to the permanent collection.

I used to be a NOT so big fan of the "nude lip"
But with this pretty color that has a hint of peach, 
its so flattering and fun.
 I have been loving this color for a subtle summer lip look
and as something to pair with a sexy, smoky eye without giving me the
dreaded "dead" look.

Peachstock LOVE!


available at maccosmetics.com 








No comments:

Post a Comment