Pages

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

6 Scary Movies I'm Stoked To See





So I have decided to talk about movies and shows on this blog as well.
Because…well why not?
Funny that my first movie post is a about creepy, scary movies and all my other posts 
are cute little outfits and makeup.
The truth is
Which I know is creepy and not the norm for most proper, makeup loving, dress wearing
young women. But nonetheless here I am, a girly girl at times and still a lover of scary flicks.
Most of my girlfriends think Im crazy and tell me I'm a freak! Im always looking for a scary movie buddy and I found her. My mom! Surprisingly, she is the only lady in my life who likes all the creepy movies too. Go figure.
I am mostly a fan of thriller type horrors not the gore and blood just for the sake of gore and blood.
No no I much prefer the psychological tester, 
the spine chilling silent shots, 
the old & ancient tales etc etc.
I like scary movies that are actually scary and have a riddle or puzzle to figure out.

Without further ado here are the 6 newly released, coming soon, or "still  in process" horror films
that I am very excited to see.

3. Oculus

The Quiet Ones looks like my cup of tea: great actors, creepy backstory, & psychological thrilling!
Annabelle is a story from the Conjuring and that was amazing so Im sure this one will be too!
Oculus seems like another creepy childhood backstory and lots of paranormal creepiness
Deliver Us From Evil has one of my favorite actors & the trailer just looks terrifying
As Above So Below looks spectacular! Honestly I can't get enough of paranormal mind boggle
Jessabelle has impressive producer history and a captivating trailer. It looks fantastically creepy!


Anyhoo! Maybe this will guide you to find a great movie for scary movie night!
Pizza, Ice Cream, Husband (or cuddle buddy) & a Horror film.
perfect.

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment